Monday, August 27, 2007

Welcome to South Africa Adventure Blog!

Hello Friends and Family,
My adventure begins August 31st when I head for the airport to board the plane for Cape Town. I'm excited and a little aprehensive, but looking forward to visiting with my friend Alison, and seeing a new country. I will be making posts as I am able to let you know where I am. Pictures will also be added as often as possible.

I hope you enjoy my travels with me. Please feel free to add comments. Viva la travel!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Travels, Linda!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am Lisbon from South Africa - enjoy my beautiful country!!!

Anonymous said...

Safe travels! Can't wait to see your pictures and hear all about your trip!

lil-deb said...

Linda..I wish you travel mercies and I hope you have a wonderful time

Lil Deb

~~Deby said...

...Have a wonderful time.....I will miss you...and can't wait to see the pictures..
Deby

Anonymous said...

I miss you already!! Safe Journey! Love you! Dawn

Patt said...

I can only imagine how excited you must be for this new adventure! Know that God is with you keeping you safe on your adventure.

Patt

Lisa P. said...

Have a glorious time. You will be in my prayers. Hope you remembered to take your hankie. 8~)

Choir Laura said...

Well it looks like there is another Laura following on your journey so I had to distinguish myself.
I can't wait to see some pictures! Have a wonderful time and know you will be greatly missed!

Unknown said...

Hi Mommy! Are you there yet? Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey!
Glad you arrived safely and non-jet lagged. I agree completely on the plane seats - not comfortable.

Can't wait to see pictures from Krueger. Tell Allison I say, "Hello" and may the sun shine on for the rest of your visit.

Eileen

Anonymous said...

Please don't buy any souviners that are made in China!! lol Miss ya, Bob & all of Des Moines & Seatac